Sunday, October 5, 2008

WAR Auction House a bit broken?

We all already knew WAR's Auction House had a 'few' hick-ups with the search, but how about random overpriced weird sh!t (click to enlarge):

This was an item that showed up when I searched for Archmage armor rank 14-17. Weird huh? As you can see, something is seriously wrong. The fonts are all screwy and the armor value is 15423. The usable careers include the Hammerer and the Choppa?? Lol... I would have purchased it if it wasn't 12995 gold...

Just another bug to add to the list :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did bid on one of those once, found out that it had turned into a regular talisman curio when I checked the bids tab...

Chappo said...

I saw an item like that too, weird bug, I would have bought it if it weren't for rank 225. :D

Crimson Starfire said...

I suspect it's just a memory error issue on the server, causing dodgy values to be sent to the client. When the client tries to render the item, you get something like the picture. Should be an easy fix.

Good for a laugh anyway ;)